Survivors of trauma often experience difficulty in finding and keeping healthy relationships. This is a common struggle because survivors experience fear of further traumatization at the hands of other people, so they may either isolate from relationships or become entangled in unhealthy patterns of relating. Additionally, survivors who are Christians often struggle to trust and commune with God. In this three-hour webinar, we will explore some common relationship struggles faced by survivors of trauma, and we will gain understanding in:
- God’s design for the thriving of relationship with Himself and others
- Healthy vs. insecure attachment to others
- Finding and keeping relationships that are secure and safe
- Skill-building in effective communication when fear intrudes
- Tools for connecting with God and others in daily life
All those who register before the event will have full access to the recording of this webinar. The recorded event will be available within 48 hours of the end of this webinar.
CE hours may be available to mental health professionals. For information regarding CE availability, email email@example.com.